Willowstone Academy is a growing and vibrant learning community!
We are looking for highly qualified individuals for full-time, part-time, and on-call contracts in the following positions for the upcoming school year:
- K-9 Classroom Educators
- Specialists (i.e. visual arts, music, french, etc)
- Certified Education Assistants
- Early Childhood Educators
- Daycare Providers
The successful candidate will:
- Possess the appropriate training, certifications, and professional qualifications
- Engage with the Willowstone community on a journey of faith
- Be an innovative, growth-oriented, and dedicated educator
- Champion the potential of every student
- Design or support learning experiences that meet and exceeds the BC curriculum
- Collaborate effectively and thrive in a team-oriented culture
- Effectively manage or support a classroom
- Demonstrate professional organization and excellent time management
- Implement technology in a variety of ways (ie. MacBooks, iPads, Smartboards, FreshGrade, Google Drive) for the purpose of instruction, creation, investigation, reporting, communication, etc.
Preference will be given to those applicants who:
- Show evidence of being a thriving educators
- Bring unique talents, gifts, and passions to our learning community
- Demonstrate the ability to teach through inquiry projects
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter, resume, copy of professional certificate(s) and any other supporting documents by Friday, April 27, 2018 to Willowstone Academy’s Administrative Assistant, Jessica Krebs, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.