Thank you for your interest in joining our Willowstone Academy team!
Willowstone Academy, a private school in the Lower Mission of Kelowna, BC, is looking for a K-9 French Specialist to teach French as a second language. The contract is temporary and part-time (winter and spring terms); the schedule is negotiable.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a current teaching certificate from either BCCT or a subject-specific certificate from BC Independent Schools
- Engage with the Willowstone community on a journey of faith
- Be an innovative, growth-oriented, and dedicated educator
- Champion the potential of every student
- Implement an inquiry-based instructional program that meets and exceeds the BC curriculum
- Collaborate effectively and thrive in a team-oriented culture
- Effectively manage a classroom
- Demonstrate professional organization and excellent time management
- Creatively implement technology in a variety of ways (ie. MacBooks, iPads, Smartboards, FreshGrade, Google Drive) for the purpose of creation, instruction, reporting, communication, etc.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter, resume, copy of teaching certificate (if available) and any other supporting documents by Friday, September 28, 2018 to Jessica Krebs at Willowstone Academy by email or by fax to 250-764-3129.
We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are always looking for highly qualified individuals in all areas to be a part of our community by TOC-ing in our school!
To apply to be on our Classroom Teachers, Preschool/Pre-K (ECE/ECEA), Education Assistant and/or Daycare relief lists, please forward your cover letter, resume, copy of professional certificate(s) and any other supporting documents to Willowstone Academy’s Office Manager, Jessica Krebs, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Resumes for positions for the 2019/2020 school year will be accepted in the Spring of 2019.